re: ex-piebald

Okay, here's the scoop.. Jim, Rod and myself have been playing together
under a few names that for one reason or another just won't do. The
Nines, Mullane, Piebald.. make way for "Hercules".. that was decided only
a few short hours ago.. like it or lump it, that be it. We will probably
be doing a show _very_ soon under that name.. more on that later. Sorry
to have bothered anyone, but our 3 month long search for the right name
just ended.. we are relived.. that will be all.
Brendan.