sloanet shirts...

hey everyone..

my accounts been fucked for like two months now and i finally got it up
and running last week... email is a pain in the ass sometimes...

heres the word ...

all sloannet shirts have been mailed for awhile now... ive already got
a couple address problems but ill contact those people individualy ...

anyhow if people are still interested there are a few extras.. alot of
people wanted them awhile back but hardly anyone actually sent cash...

the shirts are $15 postage included ... drop me a line about how to get
one...

later

jon

ps. haligonians and metro residents please contact me about how to get
yer shirts..

later

jon