Alan Cross sucks.

i have heard "good in everyone" three times now.  i can say that it is a
very rockin' song.  and that the handclaps and the tambourine is excellent.
only thing is, it's like only two minutes long.  thats why the 'repeat'
button is so neat.

also, when letting my cousin hear 'mock up, scale down', he says that the
spfz. sound like a band called "Buttercup" anyone hear of them???

brian.

p.s.  i like treble charger and all, but the song Morale sounds like  the
singer at any point is going to yell out, "i can't live, with or with out
yoooooooo."  the U2 song.

p.p.s on the subject of song sound a like, the song "daddy's getting
married" by some band called "biff naked" is very close to Smashing pumkins
"today"