Re: kommotion #2 - the inbreds

>You want obsessive? When the Kommotion came to my apartment I couldn't
>figure out who the hell would be writing me from Halifax, then I saw on the
>back that it was hand-addressed by Dave Ullrich! I started dancing around
>my apartment building lobby yelling "I'll never wash my envelope again!",
>and then had it stuffed and mounted above my TV. Now whenever I have people
>over I point to my wall and say "Look! An Inbred wrote to me!" and they
>look at me like I'm some kind of slack-jawed yokel.

Hmmp.  That's nothing compared to when I got a reply from Al Tuck this past
week, I truly almost nearly fainted and I couldn't talk without my voice
shaking for about 2 hours.

Molly

"Hullabalooza isn't about freaks.  It's about music and advertising and
teen-oriented product positioning."
"That, and getting toasted.  Nicely toasted."