Re: Benvie/duh

On 29 May 96 at 22:12, hancey\!/ra.isisnet.com wrote:

}i just found out a little while ago that my formatting (computer) teacher at
}school is Rob Benvie(thrush hermit)'s mom. i don't even own a thrush hermit
}album, but i know about them and duh her names mrs. benvie....
}thought my mini-discovery might mean something to someone on here at least...
}CAitlin.

It would mean even more if we knew what school you went to. (duh!)

:)

Andrew

PS Duh: coming soon to a dictionary near you, along with phat and
dis.  See the Sunday Daily News of May 26.