kill???

Okay, if I'm not mistaken the new Jale comes out sometime in the next couple
of weeks, but I did have the wonderful opportunity to see the video on Much
yesterday.  The first single is "All Ready".  It's seems like a pretty
groovy song, and a cool video...it's not super interesting but not bad
either.  Just right.

>>>cool new jale video! I was afraid that they'd keep making them themselves
>>>  and they'd all turn out like the ones from _Closed_  *shudder*
>>>the jale single has a lot of lava hay in it, sounds great though.
>>
>>        Sorry, i'm without cable, but what is the new jale single?  Has
>>anyone else heard the new album yet?  I've had it for a couple of months
>>now, and at first i was pretty crazy about it, but after a few listens, it's
>>become a real yawner.  Any other opinions?
>>
>Hoodilly Doodliy! Now I'm confused! I thought that the new Jale record was
>coming out at the beginning of June! Can somebody please throw me a
>lifesaver and get me back into the loop!
>
>Thanks a lunch!
>-mMhatt

 Heather           heather\!/globalserve.on.ca

    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
                               -Willy Wonka