Re: kill kill kill

>cool new jale video! I was afraid that they'd keep making them themselves
>  and they'd all turn out like the ones from _Closed_  *shudder*
>the jale single has a lot of lava hay in it, sounds great though.

        Sorry, i'm without cable, but what is the new jale single?  Has
anyone else heard the new album yet?  I've had it for a couple of months
now, and at first i was pretty crazy about it, but after a few listens, it's
become a real yawner.  Any other opinions?

-elizabeth

--
Nick Contento is the sexiest man in rock 'n' roll.