Re: Cool Blue Halo and Licorice Fix... an update.

>Who the hell is this My Pet Genius and why should I care about them?

My Pet Genius are...

...a three man wrecking crew.
...purveyors of all noise beautiful.
...not from the east coast, but their hearts are there.
...worth the 7 bucks you send to: Squeek Records, po box 544, Station "P",
Toronto, Ontario, M5S 2T1.
...upset that ET are breaking up.
...bored again Christians.
...three men existing together platonically, but not too afraid to admit
that their love is unlike any other.
...fans of "Smeared"-era Sloan.
...1 part guitar, i part bass, i part drums, 2 parts coffee, 3 parts
samplers, 2 parts mono synths, and 3 parts "the smelly green shit".
...playing with an East coast band, which is why it's pertinent to Sloannet.

>On the same note, who the hell am I and why should you care?

My question exactly.  Let me know.  I need to see the light before I can
move forward into the great unknown.

>Extending from that, I know who Tara Lee Wittchen is and I still don't
>care (ha ha)

Found out who she was and shame on you.  She seems like a lovely gurl.

Geneyus.