Re: Cool Blue Halo and Licorice Fix... an update.

On Tue, 28 May 1996, Sarah Thompson wrote:

>But on another level, they are the band fronted by the perpetually
>misunderstood "Geneyus" and they are very good. Kind of like Swervedriver
You should be a little more reserved when comparing ANY band to
Swervedriver.

That's all I wanted to say...I'm out.

Warren

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |