Re: Cool Blue Halo and Licorice Fix... an update.

At 09:54 PM 5/27/96 -0600, you wrote:

>Who the hell is this My Pet Genius and why should I care about them?
>On the same note, who the hell am I and why should you care?
>Extending from that, I know who Tara Lee Wittchen is and I still don't
>care (ha ha)
>Joe.

Joe,

The problem with so many people who claim to "listen" to music these days is
they're really not open to anything new. Who is My Pet Genius? Well the
obvious answer is that they're a band playing a show with an east coast band
called Cool Blue Halo and a London, On., band called Licorice Fix. They are
also playing NxNE.

But on another level, they are the band fronted by the perpetually
misunderstood "Geneyus" and they are very good. Kind of like Swervedriver
meeting the Boo Radleys. For you East Coasters, they sound kind of like
Sweetie Said by Cool Blue Halo. My Pet's new record is out and it is
exceptional. Great sounding, with a number of great ideas. You will be
hearing from them in the future.

Oh, and by the way, I don't know who Tara Lee Wittchen is and I don't care.

Robert