Pretty Voice Lyrics/Eric's Trip's Last Show

okay two things,

The guitar playing for Pretty Voice is going great I can now play the whole
song quite well, I just have to teach it to my bandmates, but if worst comes
to worst, I'll do it myself because I really want to include something on
that compilation.  Anyways, I just wanted to run by you guys what I have for
the lyrics to see if there are any glaring mistakes they seem fine to me

Pretty Voice:

You have got such a wonderful chance
Of doing something really cool
Instead you could be hanging around with us
And I bet you thought I was a fool

Now I, understand your point
So don't get your nose out of joint
About the things that I would say to you
In your time

I see you, go away to the feast (beach?)
Lonely (homely?) girls are the least
So, I'll turn my back and be ... on my way
Not much to say

You've got such a pretty voice
No one wants to hear
You've got such a pretty voice
No one wants to hear

You, demand a second choice
To say your second voice
And to do the things they won't let you do
Funny, how it works out this way
Together for just one day
See you in a week or two

You've got such a pretty voice
No one wants to hear
You've got such a pretty voice
No one wants to hear

You have got such a wonderful chance
Of doing something really cool
Instead you could be hanging around with us
And I bet you thought I was a fool

Now I, understand your point
So don't get your nose out of joint
About the things that I would say to you
In your time

I see you, go away to the feast (beach?)
Lonely (homely?) girls are the least
So, I'll turn my back and be ... on my way
Not much to say

You've got such a pretty voice
No one wants to hear
Sometimes I wish you'd shut your mouth
And open up your ears
You've got such a pretty voice
No one wants to hear
Sometimes it's awfully loud
Usually not clear

Is that okay, feedback is appreciated.

And a couple of weeks back Ron B. mentioned something about a last eric's
trip show in Moncton in June, could I have more info on this, where, when,
all-ages?,
etc. Because my parents owe me a favor and I really want to see Eric's Trip.

Thanks a bunch,
Mark