Local Rabbits

hey kiddies,
	unfortunately my prediction came true. I was hoping that the
people of Buffalo would prove me wrong but NOooooo.
	Many people showed up for the show the Local Rabbits were
headlining in Buffalo yet about 6 actually stayed for the show and 3 of us
were Sloan netters.   Basically the entire crowd was there to see the
local bands i forget the first one and the middle act was Rocketship 7.
they were ok but seriously people really missed out when they left after
Rocketship 7 --hell they paid their five bucks might as well stay and get
their money's worth.
	this was the first time i saw the Local Rabbits play and i can't
wait to see them again. :)  they're such cuties.  especially Ryan swinging
his hips and arms like the Rock 'n Roll star that he is. ;)
	I got to meet Brian and Kelly fellow Buffalo Sloan netters.  And
Mr. rockstar Ryan even bought me a beer and told us about the drug
dealers out by their van in the parking lot.  woohoo!
	:)
people complain in buffalo 'cause nobody ever plays here and yet when cool
bands play here nobody comes. what a paradox. oh well at least i only have
to be in this hole for summer vacations.

Julie

ps Kelly is a poledo diva! ;)