Re: Re: snailhouse

On Fri, 24 May 1996, Michael Ligon wrote:

> On Thu, 23 May 1996 popstar\!/tvo.org wrote:
>
> > 3. if that "new" Snailhouse single listed in the Derivative catalog is in
> > fact new? (ie, is there a second one?)
> >
> > thanks,
> > alex
> > sloan hater ;)
> >

> The 7-inch they list in the Derivative catalog is new I believe and is
> put out by Sappy Records. They also have a 7-inch which came out a while
> ago which is listed in the catalog under the title `Farewell/...Donkeys'
> which came out on Lunamoth. So there you go.
>
> Mike

Correction. The `Farewell/...Donkeys' 7-inch is by Wooden Stars. Sorry
about the screw-up. So maybe Snailhouse does just have one 7-inch out.
BTW, I just mailed my order for the Snailhouse CD `Fine' so I hope it is
good as everyone says it is. Thanks a million to everyone with the
Snailhouse recommendations.

Mike