Re: tARA lEE rOTH...It's about time I knew what you were about...

That wasn't actually my name in glittering gold, that was me in glittering
gold, you blind idiot.
Plus, it's a well known fact that the lambourghini is taken out for "small
plitterings" only.
Anyhow, who's this Sloan I keep hearing about?
Joe Chan