Re: Re: least fave Sloan song/ new releases info?

>his dislike for it may have something to do with the fact that it is, as I
>seem to remember reading on this list, a nasty swipe
>at Laura Borealis, his ex-girlfriend (?). not to get too gossipy, or
>anything.

yes, but is a REVENGE song! it is the greatest!  unless it brings him
unhappy memories, if that was the reason, ok.  if it is getting rid of her
or humiliating her, it wouldn't bother me.

>my least favorite Sloan song would probably be 'Raspberry'.

NO! Not Raspberry! Ah, eek, oh.  i am the cancer dishonors raspberry and
median strip by being between them.