Re: tv

>heehee :)  nice name/alias/thingy.  I think you're right... it is charles
>(disguised maybe?).  didn't chris murphy say something about matt's dad
>owning a sheep farm when they were on realtime?  pretty funny :)

Jeezoroony! I hate this! I missed that one little thing, and it ends up
being the source of everything I ever needed to know! oh well, if anybody
has a copy
of it I'd love them for life!
        I remember one person compared the video to the Odds "Eat my
brainerooni" and the more and more I think about it, I laugh...hee hee hee...

-mMhatt