Re: bargin bins

Michael Ligon <ai227\!/freenet.toronto.on.ca> writes:

> as much as their record label had hoped so ... I mean to be put in the
> same bin as MC Hammer has a kind of `has-been' status which is an insult
> to Sloan.

 I don't think that the low price that Smeared can be gotten for is any
 indication of "has-been" status. After all, most of R.E.M.'s and the
 Tragically Hip's back catalogue is in the same "price category" as
 Smeared, and neither of those groups, whether we like it or not, are
 has-beens. :)

--
Brooks Duncan                                    Victoria, BC Canada
           I really believe all the things I say to you