Email File Server

I was just thinking that some people on the list might want to access
Sloannet-related files but don't have FTP access. Would anyone be
interested in me setting up an E-mail server? How it would work is that you
send a mail to, say, "smeared\!/infoload.islandnet.com" with the command to
get, say, the Sloan discography, and it would mail you back with the file.

I don't have it set up yet, so if no one is interested I won't bother, but
if some people want to I'm more than willing to set it up.

Ah the joys of being your own sysadmin. :)

--
Brooks Duncan                                    Victoria, BC Canada
           I really believe all the things I say to you