Re: east vs. west...

>hello from waterloo...
>
>while i was reaking havoc on the airwaves monday afternoon, i noticed
>that halifax's the grace babies song "modern" has the same kinda intro /
>guitar riff as the first track on the pal joey (from edmonton) cd.  who's
>ripping off who?  hmm...

Actually, there is also a song by chaz rules(?) ,I think that's the name, on
their demo tape(on No records I think, all so foggy to me) that also has a
very similar ring to it, and it probably came out before either of these
two.  Perhaps it's in a how to learn to play rock guitar book somewhere's?

marc

      "Sackville isn't just some town of bags out in New Brunswick..."