Re: the wish list

ooooohhh...i have the sloan stuff off the radio but i don't have the
rest...oh yeah and if you want copies of the radio stuff mail me..now the
other stuff...i would looooove copies of any of it...i know someone wants to
help me...pleeeeease
heather

At 11:28 AM 5/19/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Due to life i have been unable to get:
>
>the slaon segment of sunday morning a couple of weeks back
>an original or duplicate of the underwhelmed b sides (by slaon)
>the april 22 95 (toronto) and nov 26 94 (Halifax) RealTime shows
>an advance copy of "one chord to another" hehe
>
>i have goods to compensate for efforts and thank you
>
>it's just beat music
>
>Adam Kozyra

*Don't forget to visit my website  *
*               at                 *