weird behaviour at the superfriendz/inbreds show

On Tue, 21 May 1996, Andrew P. Rodenhiser wrote:

> And why do people show up at 9:30 for a gig advertised to run from
> 7:30 to 10:00?  OK, some of us have busy lives, but some people
> deliberately skip opening acts.  Why?  You're paying for the whole
> show, why show up late.  It's like paying $8 for the last hour of a
> Bond flick.  Sure, it's the best part, but you're wasting your cash.

	Yeah, what was up with that? I was standing somewhat close to the
stage during the superfriendz set, and kids were coming in two songs
before it ended, pushing past me just to say "hi" to other people and
yell over the music, "How are you? What? How are you?"
	Anyway, I sat through the Inbreds set 'cos I was really self
conscious about my height. I'm 5'6", and I towered over most of the
people there.
			it was a strange night,
					Heather