Re: leave me alone you assholes

er....gee....don't you think you're being a little on edge? we're so fun
loving! ;)
shit....think before you jump! you may have been subbed by someone else
as a joke, but you sure as hell don't have to start calling names.

take me to court! hee hee...this could be as fun as the person who wanted
to take me to court for supposedly blowing an amp that was stolen!

with love,
shant;)