NxNE

Does anybody have any news on this years NxNE (North by North East)
festival? I haven't heard any news yet and I'm becoming anxious.
Thanks...

Warren

P.S.-Did anyone catch the Simpson's season finale on saturday? It was a
total killer....Sonic Youth stealing watermelon out of Peter Frampton's
cooler.....what a classic...."show me the way" ;)........

|Warren Rodericks                     |"I've got style for miles |
|4A Actuarial Science                 | and miles..so much style |
|University of Waterloo               | that it's wastin'..."    |
|wlroderi\!/undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca | -SM                      |