Date: 18 May 1996 18:29:47 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.tv.simpsons
Subject: Re: wHO'S THE WORST SIMPSON CHARACTER?

As a matter of fact, I don't think we've seen any of the "Super
Friends" gang of nerds since "Ham" showed up in (appropriately enough)
"Lisa the Vegetarian" (he called Lisa a "Grade-A moron").  And as far
as I'm concerned, I don't want to see them again either.

--Jason

man it's slow in here.... :)

tara
ps/ andrew scott likes (liked?) tygers of pan tang (relatively obscure
nwobhm band) and came from dartmouth. are you guys saying patrick is more
of a banger than him? come on... :)
[with threads like these, no wonder patrick hates sloan net...]

--
I "have" a trumpet
which is almost always lent out to some rock star