Granite magazine show

   Hey,

   for all the Newfs on the list, even though you probably know anyway,
there is a show at the loft celebrating Granite magazines first
birthday on Saturday, May 18 (tomorrow.....or today depending on when you
check your mail).

   the bill :

  Peter Boyle and Jo Hoekman
  Sean Panting (acoustic)
  Johari Window
  Potatobug
  Sheavy

   ...as well as....

  a faishon show featuring clothes from Ballistic, Posie Row, etc.

As far as I know admission is free and I think it starts pretty early in
the evening (woah, this has been informational hasn't it ;)

                         An informational message without any of the real
                                 concrete or important facts....boy, I
                                    feel like an info-mercial
                                               Dave.