copy or two or three or.. ;) , please e-mail me before thursday and i'll
reveal my identity to you and bring a copy ;)

also available (same price)
#3: interviews w/ Waltons, Al Tuck, Eric's Trip, and some Local Rabbits;
an Inbreds contest (note:  contest deadline is creeping up so get yer
entries in!!); "the phone the phone"; reviews; etc.
#2:  interviews w/ Broken Girl, cub, jale, Super Friendz; murph stories 3
& 4; "if you had 3 wishes..."; reviews; etc.

thanks for your attention :)

				..sizzle teen
|carol nishitoba  :)            ! i want to bite the cheek of   |
|2B e.r.s., co-op               !  the man i lust...            |
|ccnishit\!/cousteau.uwaterloo.ca !                               |