Re: rumours?(sloan:the breakup)

>Someone told me that Sloan faked their breakup to get off of Geffen??? Is
>there any truth in this?
>Just curious, Sarah EBW ?? ~:) ??

My understanding is that Geffen was forcing them to break up due to some
clause in their contract. The band got released through litigation, which I
hear was not too painful. Both of these seem to be backed up by a short
conversation I had with Jay in Windsor last fall, where he told me they
didn't want to break up and the litigation was going pretty well.

BTW, he also told me about some of the members' side projects. Does anyone
know what those are? (I forgot.)

alan