Re: last show.

>--wait a minute here.  Sloan supposedly played their "last" show in the
>states. did you bitch then??  no, they came back home to spend time with
>murder and you guys got to watch them walk in and out of record stores and
>such.  from what you people say, this band has been planning on breaking up
>for a while now.  and obviously they were upset enough about the reason that
>they were to break up enough to stop in the middle of the tour.  so you're
>saying that you want them to lumber on home to play in front of "the real
>fans"  thats plain selfish.  if somebody wants out, it isn't right to make
>that person(s) do it on YOUR terms.

First of all, I don't think many Sloan fans actually believed that that show
would be Sloan's last show.  I know I didn't.  But I'm worried that they
will never play again, atleast somewhere where I will be able to see them.
I'm pissed off, especially considering they cancelled their PEI show because
it was to close to their American tour.  They would've been greeted by at
least 200 people in Charlottetown, they cancelled it so they could get ready
for their big shows in the states.

And let's face it, one of the biggest factors in their "break-up" is the
fact that no one showed up to their US shows.  It's not that there's not any
real fans in the US it's just that there's not enough of them.

And I'm pissed because I'm never going to get to see Eric's Trip, and I
blame it on the United States of America

Mark