Re: last show.

On Sat, 11 May 1996, The Greenans wrote:

> >if they were dejected that no one showed, then they
> >should have done something about it.
>         Actually they did, before all this breakup talk Joyce from Subpop
> posted saying that they cancelled their tour because of the lack of support
> from american crowds.  I think we know they were dejected, and it would be
> stupid to say that that wouldn't contribute, even the tiniest bit to their
> breakup.

That is not what I said at all.  They did not cancel their tour because
of a lack of people.  In fact, with the exception of one show in
Connecticut, there were certainly enough people at the shows for Eric's
Trip to have a good show.  What I said was that I thought there would be
MORE people, based on the fact that Eric's Trip have very loyal fans over
all, and they've never really played in the US.  I was way more
disappointed in the attendance figures than the band was.

The band's breakup has been a long time coming, and is way more
complicated than people not coming to shows.