Re: last show.

I've got to admit, this is upsetting.  I was planning a roadtrip to Buffalo
with a bunch of friends when they played the Nickle Lounge.  Chicken Wings,
cheap booze, 4 am last call, and Eric's Trip.  Could life have been finer?

>if so,i'm more upset that the last show wasn't in the maritimes,but
>in the states! the fuckin'states! hey eric's trip your canadain!

It's sad to think that they wouldn't play there last show in Canada, much
less the Maritimes.  But the location doesn't really amount to much.  The
fact remains we are losing one of our greatest bands.

Geneyus.