Superfriendz gigs

On 10 May 96 at 14:22, af797\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca (Colin Mackenzie) wrote:

}Sorry it is May 17th
}not June
}
}On Fri, 10 May 1996, Michael Ligon wrote:
}
}> On Fri, 10 May 1996, colin mackenzie wrote:
}>
}> > ok here is a little sloan and Super Friendz news
}> > they are playing June 17th outside the new CFNY studio on Young St To.
}>
}> Okay now which is it? I've been hearing from everyone else on SloanNet
}> that Sloan is playing MAY 17. Is that correct? Or is it JUNE 17?

Just to clarify, that's Sloan on May 17th in Toronto.  The
Superfriends show in Toronto is June 10th, according to Colin's
original post.

I got a bit confused reading this because Superfriends play the Bird
tomorrow, May 11th, and an all-ages gig May 18th at 2182 Gottingen
St. (wherever the hell that is, could it be the old Camaro's Cafe?)

So a May 17th gig in TO sounded a bit silly.

Prices for the SFz are $6 tomorrow and $5 next weekend.

Andrew