Re: Iron Egg

Hmm, I think that all of the details on IE are in the sleeve.. just pull
'er out and take a look. There are not one but _TWO_ superfeindz singles.
I don't think they are forsale- probably just fer promo.. nothin too hot
though that Iron Egg song is pretty funny.. and sorta sick I remember
something about S&M or something. That song is about someones old teacher
from Gr 6.. so I guess they were probably in Gr. 7 when they did it so
that would make them around.... hmm... 12? maybe 13 or so. There is a
song by "Rhynoplasty" on one of those too.. I don't think there were any
non-LP tracks on them. Woo Hah got you all in check!
Brendan.