la la la la Fredricton.

  If you live in Fredricton or just want to drive real far to see a concert
visit the Oak Ridge Hall tommorow for a concert will be put on.  It's going
to feature the under ground music scene around NB.  I'm going to be in it
with my band. The names of some bands that will be featured there are
foaming beef proBe,  Muddskipper, and PG13, Jasmin, Flippin' Huskey, that's
all I can remember.

  Off topic from the rest do the Monoxides come from the west or the east
coast? They have some rocking good tunes of what I heard.