Re: EVAN KNOTT- GOOD ATTITUDE!

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Brad Bouzane wrote:

> Evan, I agree fully about giving the Beatles and stuff. Give it a rest. I
> had like 50 messages today and about 20 of em' were about the Beatles and
> Sloan comparisons! The rest of the stuff is interesting though, don't get me
> wrong.

well you know....we could always start to wonder what kind of toothpaste
they all use, respectively! would *that* satisfy you guys?
if you're sick of it all, unsub then! i know i could do without all these
messages about how you guys feel it necessary to complain about the
"lack" of sloan content lately!

shant