Re: ok.

 Julie said:

I have another question for you pop kiddies out there:
last year at the Chippewa Fest in  Buffalo, NY i was in the front row of
the show and chris sang of the amp a half foot next to me.  He also posed
for my pictures...bending over to show me and my group his hole-in-the
-crotch corduroys..woohoo!...=) But i digress...the point is the girl next
to me was video taping the show...she asked Chris and he was cool about
it....he even told the security guard it was cool after the putz gave the
girl a hassel about it.  But again i seem to be digressing...my point is
if that girl is on Sloan NEt i want to ask if can get a copy of it.

 Kelly says:

   That's me!! Yes, you can have a copy. No problem.
  The video turned out great (hole-in-the-crotch
  corduroys and all!). E-mail me privately.

  kelly