super friendz in moncton

Are the super friendz playing in moncton
tomorrow (friday) at the esquire?

if so, can i get details for it....like is
it cheap so i could maybe afford the ferry
*and* the show on a very small budget?  and
who is opening?

a trip to moncton is looming in the future
and it would be nice to take in a show like
the super friendz while there....

Melissa

ps/ waye heard that there might have been
    rumours of cool blue halo signing to BMG
    being thrown around on Sloannet...I'm not
    sure if there were or not, but if there
    were, CBH is not on BMG, they are still
    on No (I was supposed to mention that
    a while ago, but I forgot =)).  Their