Re: weirdness/unsubscribing

>On the other hand, Odds just mix their Beatlesque harmonies and pop
>songcraft with really good, witty lyrics, and I'm definately a lyrics and
>melodies kinda guy...That's why I like Sloan...I mean, DOmesticated Blind
>and Wendy Under the Stars are just totally beautiful songs...

I think there is a huge difference between the wit of Sloan and the wit of
the Odds.  The Odds gravitate towards Bare Naked Ladies except with louder
guitars (tm). Sloan are far more intelligent with their use of wit (eg Glenn
Close to me...). Wendy Under the Stars is way too juvenile..."I was fucking
Wendy under the stars the night that elvis died"...witless.

I was fuckin' brilliant under the stars...Geneyus.