Re: super friendz in moncton

Super Friendz at the esquire with Thee Suddens
and another band, not sure who, can not imagine it being expensive.
It is all ages so it should start early.
have fun.

On Thu, 9 May 1996, melissa buote wrote:

> Are the super friendz playing in moncton
> tomorrow (friday) at the esquire?
>
> if so, can i get details for it....like is
> it cheap so i could maybe afford the ferry
> *and* the show on a very small budget?  and
> who is opening?
>
> a trip to moncton is looming in the future
> and it would be nice to take in a show like
> the super friendz while there....
>

> Melissa
>
> ps/ waye heard that there might have been
>     rumours of cool blue halo signing to BMG
>     being thrown around on Sloannet...I'm not
>     sure if there were or not, but if there
>     were, CBH is not on BMG, they are still
>     on No (I was supposed to mention that
>     a while ago, but I forgot =)).  Their
>     album should be out soon, and it is
>     great...if you guys want to talk about
>     ripping people off, check out the cover
>     art on 'Kangaroo'...'nuff said =)

Colin MacKenzie
Jale Music., murderecords, Cinnamon Toast Records

af797\!/ccn.cs.dal.ca
po box 2372 Halifax Central
Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 3E4
tel:902 422 6114 / fax:902 422 2194