This is the last show (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 14:01:14 -0400 (EDT)
From: IDO COHEN <cohen401\!/wharton.upenn.edu>
To: ET_etc\!/bronze.interlog.com
Subject: This is the last show

Hello to everyone on Eric's Trip net,
	I've never written anything to our little club before (I just
like to listen in), but I felt I had to tell you that Eric's Trip broke
up yesterday (May 8th 1996). I saw their show at Nick's in Philadelphia.
The show wasn't very packed and so my friends and I got to spend a lot of
time hangin out with the bands. One of the guys from the other bands
touring with ET told us that ET had cancelled the rest of their tour.
Later we invited Rick White outside of the club to smoke with us before
the show. He said that they had sort of broken up today (may 8th) and
that their last show ever would be the next day in Hoboken NJ which they
had decided to play because they missed that stop on their last tour on
account of Mark getting sick. Anyway, I don't how important it might be
to any of you out there to see the very last show, so I wanted to make
sure you knew it was today (may 9th) so that you could start driving now.
I'm going to try to make it. Their show here was amazing, they played
stuff from Love Tara, Forever Again, Purple Blue, Gordon Street Haunting,
and one I didn't even recognize. They're selling T-shirts, all three full
length albums, Warm Girl ep on clored vinyl, Stereo Mountain (not notes
from) on vinyl, and Broken Girl and Moonsocket CD's.
	There's more to tell, but I don't want to waste your time. If you
can you should leave for this "last show ever" now...