Eric's Trip in the US

I know it's a long way away for ET to travel, especially with Julie and
the baby, but I have a feeling that there would be a pretty large crowd if
they played in LA.  I know there are no plans to come out here and as I'm
getting ready to leave LA for 2 mos, I hope they don't make any plans to
come here any time soon.

As for low attended shows in the Northeast...hell if I was able to work it
into my schedule, I was going to fly to the Northeast to see them.
Unfortunately, it ain't gonna happen.  I had one chance to see them
several years ago in NY and missed it.  I've been kicking myself ever since.

One of many fans in Los ANgeles,
--Dorian