Re: Eric's Trip \!/ Brownie's

On Wed, 8 May 1996, Margie Borschke wrote:

> on them.  It was a happy happy show.  I picked up the Broken Girl single
> finally.  Sup-pop is supposed to be distributing it here but they're not
> doing a very good job of it.  For shame.

Sub Pop is not distributing any Broken Girl singles.  Sub Pop helped to
finance the release of the Broken Girl CD on Sappy, and then brought a few
hundred copies into the US to sell through Sub Pop mail order and Sub Pop
direct to retail (which deals primarily with small Mom & Pop stores.  The
safest way to make sure you get a copy of the CD is to order it from
Julie herself, or to order it from Sub Pop mail order (1-800-SUBPOP1 or
http://www.subpop.com)

Also, you guys aren't turning out in droves to these Eric's Trip  shows
like I thought
you would.  I realize Chicago is not all ages, but I think all the other
ones are.  If you're a fan you should see them.  This will more than
likely be your last chance.  I think the band is starting to wonder why
they even bothered to come play in the US.