Re: uptown sloan,

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Evan Thomas Knott wrote:

> all of these beatles comparisons are so fucking futile give it a rest!
> if you can't make a definitive distinction between the two then stop
> listening to music.

man....calm the fuck down...especially if you're gonna throw me in this!
my references to the beatles in my post were purely tongue in cheek.
there's no denying the influence, and face it....there *will* be other
comparisons to the beatles, and probably countless other bands.
good day sunshine!
shant;)