the eric's trip/ moviola split 7"

arrived in my mailbox today, and I like it. The eric's trip song is one
of those crooning-by-Rick things, if that makes sense. It's on Me Too!
Records, but I got it thru the Melt Records distro in New Brunswick.
of course, I forgot to bring the address with me, get in touch if you
need it.
				 Mmmmmm, Heather

PS, I hear the guys in Rusty were surly at their Birdland show (hee hee)
A friend of mine wanted to grab something backstage, and he was
hassled for not having a special laminated "backstage pass". At Birdland!