Moonsocket/Sanisoft/Piebald

Alright, I know the rumours have been spreading and people have been
whispering in dark corners about this, so here's the scoop:

Book *Saturday, May 25* on your calendar.  All those people who live
outside of Halifax, this is THE week to make the trek....

The Oasis (Spring Garden Road)

Moonsocket
Sanisoft
Piebald (very formerly, Mullane)

Starting at 9:30-10:00 (The Oasis closes early)

I know you're thinking, "now this is a show I cannot afford to miss".
However, this is an even more must-see show because Moonsocket (which is
Eric's Trip's Chris' side project) will be playing, in Halifax for the
first time, with a FULL BAND.  Not just any band, mind you.  This one
includes Ron and Chris from Orange Glass!!  A star-studded evening indeed.
If you miss this show, then just stay home until the next Pop Explosion.

How much, for all these great acts, you ask? Only $3! <3 bucks, is that
it!?!> Yeah, that's it.

Make sure you go- especially if you haven't yet checked out the newly
renovated/MASSIVELY-staged Oasis. Its HUGE.

Bob