Aww, be nice.

Hey folks.. I was just thinkin that.. all this Beatles vs. Sloan stuff
is ok, and people shouldn't get too uptite. It's all for fun. But, if
Sloan were a food- What dish would they be? I dunno.. yet- I am working
on it.
I would always sit here and read stuff and go to myself "This Sucks!"
but I have come to the realization that this sort of attitude is the
bullocks of society and people should hug more and frown less. But yeah
here's to a kinder, more gentle sloannet,
Brendan.