Eric's Trip \!/ Brownie's

WOW!!!  What a show!!!

Well, Merengue from Florida wasn't very good, but Home (also from
Florida) and Number One Cup (from Chicago) totally made up for that...
I liked these beands so much that I didn't have enough money to buy
everything I wanted to from Julie...I ended up buying a Tshirt, the
Purple Knight 7", the Julie & Porthole to dementia 7" and the Warm GIrl
7"...THey also had the Moonsocket and Broken Girl cds for sale...Oh well,
there's always mail-order...

ET got on stage at about 11:15pm...
Started with
	 Sunlight
moved on to play (I got a copy of the set list, sorry if I get a title
wrong from the abbreviation):
	Near Here
	Lightly
	Eyes Shut
	Lighthouse
	Feeling Around
	So Easier
	Hourly
	New Love
	Frame
	Sun Coming Up
	Alone and Annoyed
	Beach
	Spaceship opening
********encore*********
	SMOTHER!!!!
	BILNDED!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

THey have one hell of a live sound...you East Coasters (the Canadian
ones, you know who you are) are so lucky to get to see them more than
once in a blue moon...THey should really put out a live album or something...

But yeah, check out Home and Number One Cup if you get a chance...

pablo

   Jon A. "Pablo" Roren            	"Once in a while there's this
   jroren\!/village.ios.com	    	girl I don't know in my dreams.
					SHe reminds me of a lot of
					people, and she's someone that
					I never see...and she's perfect."
						-Built To Spill