andrew's song

okay, is it just me or does andrew's a-side wins(?) song sound exactly like
elanor rigby?? hmmm...anyways who all is going down to toronto on the
17th..my parents are letting me miss school cause they "know how much sloan
means to me" hee hee :)
woo hoo new bands pics should be up on my website tommorrow night maybe:
local rabbits...uh i think that's it for east coast grasshopper, flaming
lips, archers of loaf (that show kicked ass!! eric b. is so nice!..me & my
boyfriend interviewed him if you want a copy just ask) face to face, oh yeah
and hardship post :)
heather
*Don't forget to visit my website  *
*               at                 *