Re: late 60's/chris' voice

this is my first time posting here, but i finally (no matter how trivial it
may be) found something i wanted to respond to.
It had to be something like this, didn't it...

brian wieser <bwwieser\!/unixg.ubc.ca> wrote:
> and it's surprising how much the material had that late 60's quality
>to it...and man o man, is chris' voice ever strong now!!!

wow....i thought this too....just listening to the new songs on realtime, i
thought they had almost a beatle-esque quality to them.  so it wasn't JUSt me.
as for chris' voice, i thought they were all a little stronger now...but, i
mean, they have had time to work at it...;)
bye.
Caitlin.