PISSED OFF OVER SLOAN'S APPEARANCE

 To be honest, I'm VERY DRUNK right about now. I just got back from calv's
house(bassist/vocalist- Bigdaddylongtreat) and I'm wasted. I called into
realtime and all I got was a busy signal and finally after about a half an
hour I got through, only for the guy on the other end to cut me off! I'm
mad, the Sloan show was great but I was dissapointed that I didn't talk to
them. DAMN THE GUY ON THE PHONES AT REALTIME!!! I'm too drunk and I'm not in
the mood to kick up a fucking racket with them. Damn him! I'm sad and mad
now, I may never get the chance to talk to them again, If I don't, I hope
you're happy(if the realtime phone guy is reading) DAMN YOU! VISIT MY
HOMEPAGE ABOUT MY BAND BIGDADDYLONGTREAT, the URL is at the bottom of my name.

Brad Bouzane

 DON'T FORGET TO VISIT MY WEB PAGE AT: http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~seanm