Holy cow!

Um..
After fiddling around with my friends high tech quality radios (shortwave and
otherwise),
I finally gave up trying to hear the sloan thing w/ the realtime hostess....
About a 1/2 hour later, my brother ACCIDENTALLY picked it up on his clock
radio (w/tape deck). It was fuzzy, but I managed to get way too much talking,
and one complete song, 400 metres.  I know they played at least two, probably
more, so if anyone taped it, PLEASE
lets work out a tape send trade deal....
Hap-hap-happy!
Adam

PS. The new album is "from one court to another" released june 12.
PPS. Carol "in the meantime" was on, and scored an interview.